Change is inevitable, but growth is a choice. This may just help me make up my mind.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back to School I Go!

Well, as some of you may know I recently applied to the Child and Youth Care graduate program at UVIC and I just received a call saying I was accepted! So it seems I shall be opening up the books and filling my brain once again.

It'll be a long few years working full-time and doing my Masters part-time; however, I believe I excel under high amounts of stress (or at least that's what I'm telling myself). I guess the psychic at the Tea House was right: student life for me is not over yet!

All is well

2 Comments:

Blogger Our Native Soles said...

Way to go sweetie! I am so proud of you!

Thursday, April 12, 2007 at 12:11:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Sarah said...

YEAH! Carley that is so awesome :) Congrats!

Thursday, April 12, 2007 at 10:42:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home