Change is inevitable, but growth is a choice. This may just help me make up my mind.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Love...





I've read lots of blogs written by women sharing with the world about how amazing their men are and I was thinking that I've never really done that. But then I was thinking, I don't really want to either. Dustin is amazing, we are amazing together and I love him for everything that he was, is and will become in his life. That's enough, there really are no more words that my language allows to share what LOVE really is...

But there are some pics to prove it!!!

Autumn

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

those are beautiful pictures carley!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 at 6:24:00 PM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey the water is blue here and I saw a girl that looked just like you. Not as beautiful but she got me thinking of you. john

Monday, August 14, 2006 at 6:10:00 AM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 at 1:48:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home