Change is inevitable, but growth is a choice. This may just help me make up my mind.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Am I Interesting?

To be perfectly honest I'm not sure how I feel about this blogging ritual that has become quite the trend in the online social world ; however, I will admit to my neurotic curiosity as to whether my life is as interesting, or perhaps more so, than the average 'joe' who shares my space. While 'interesting' is a highly relative term, I do believe there are some aspects of my life that may spark the interest of a small few who somehow find the time to read the daily musings of a 23 year old redhead with a passion for anything non-complacent and a hopeless obsession with 'shell-shock'.

Life's a journey.... I drive a beat-up Volkswagen

Autumn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home